click "read more" to find Dan's full interview
Co-Founder of Rutgers Aggregate Capital Management - leads approx 30 people - the org is a group-based approach at tackling practical financial tasks, trade modeling, and risk management.
Daniel's advice to young leaders includes:
- Learn Presentation Skills and how to articulate an idea
- Find a passion and a vision
- Work hard and understand the big picture (esp in an organization)
- Immerse yourself in your passion and become an expert
- Differentiate yourself - create someone new to get yourself noticed
- Learn how to talk to many different types of people - get in front of people
Watch Daniel's full interview here
- Structure or Flexibility (Flexibility)
- Work or Life (Life)
- Talk or Listen (have to have a bit of both - listen, but also be assertive enough to lead when needed)
- Plan or Do (Do)
- Leader or Manager (Leader)
- Facebook or Twitter (LinkedIn)
Watch Daniel's full interview to learn how he created the organization and what he is doing to prepare for his role in corporate America.
Connect with Daniel via Facebook and LinkedIn.